Rating: 4.4 Stars with 21 votes
Category: Non Fiction
Price: FREE (Save $3.99) *Price subject to change at any time*
UK Friends Click Here!
Have you been thinking about learning to chain mail but you're afraid it's too difficult to learn? "Chainmail Made Easy: Beginner's Guide in 7 Easy Steps!" is the first in a series of books detailing how to chainmail for beginners with absolutely no experience.
In it you'll learn the following:
- A short history of chain mail
- Different rings used and the kinds of metals
- How to open and close rings correctly
- Tools used like pliers and different kinds
- An overview of the family of chainmail weaves
- How to weave 7 of the more common, simpler weaves
- 3 Starter Projects:
- Women's Choker Necklace
- Men's Flat Bracelet
- Pouch or Dice Bag
- Resources for purchasing rings and tools
Chain mail is neither difficult to learn or expensive. All it takes is a willingness to learn no matter your age, education, or income!
New Feature!: Book Rating: G; Free Through 12/18/2012
We have this book and it's great! It's full of information and the instructions are easy to follow. We're almost ready to move to an intermediate guide thanks to Chainmail Made Easy!