Check out these books for less than $3.00!

Two Days of a Dream
by Kathryn Gilmore
Romance
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
How to Find Success Selling eBooks
by Victorine Lieske
Non Fiction/ How to
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
Dead Blow
by G.M. Barlean
Thriller
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here

Amazon's Changes




To tell see the deals and steals, please visit www.ereaderutopia.com. We'll add a few here, but most of the amazing books are available to view there.


Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Free Books 8-4-2012

Are you ready to win $50.00? Enter the August contest!

These books are free at the time of posting. Amazon.com changes their prices all the time so before you click on the download button, make sure the price for the Kindle Edition (not the Prime Members cost) is $0.00 or £0.00.          
Now on to the books . . .

Along Came a Demon by Linda Welch




Rating: 4.5 Stars with 44 votes
Category:
Humor, Mystery, Paranormal
Price: FREE (Save $2.99) *Price subject to change at any time*  


UK Friends Click Here!

I'm told the dead are all around us. I wouldn't know about that, I see only the violently slain. They can be victims of hit-and-run, innocents caught in a cross-fire, the murdered. They whisper to me and they never, ever, forget the face of their killer. I've learned to live with my uncanny ability, in fact I've made a career out of it.

The departed aren't the only supernaturals I see. No, they're not vampires or werewolves or fae - those things don't exist. We live side by side with what some call the Otherworldy. That's too much of a mouthful for me, I call them demons. If you saw them as I do, you'd know why.

Right now I'm trying to track down a missing six year-old boy whose mother was murdered. Or maybe she wasn't. To further complicate the case, Clarion PD gave me a partner I'd rather shoot than work with.

I can't tell them he's a demon.

They'd think I'm crazy.

I'm Tiff Banks. Welcome to my world.

WHISPERINGS. Paranormal mystery with a splash of humor and dash of romance.

New Feature!: Book Rating: PG-13, Free Through 8/5/2012

The Sorcerer's Ascension by Brock E. Deskins




Rating: 4.1 Stars with 23 votes
Category:
Fantasy
Price: FREE (Save $2.99) *Price subject to change at any time*  


UK Friends Click Here!

This engaging, epic saga that starts with a young boy of privilege whose life falls into disaster. His struggles slowly turn him as hard and unforgiving as the streets upon which he must survive. Possessing an indomitable spirit, Azerick Giles focuses his monumental will upon surviving and bringing retribution upon those who have wronged him.
As Azerick struggles to survive, a burgeoning power within him begins to awaken. This new power could be the solution to his thirst for vengeance, or his ultimate destruction. The series continues after the The Sorcerer's Ascension with four more books in the series already released for your enjoyment.

New Feature!: Book Rating: PG-13, Contains: Violence, Free Through 8/6/2012

All My Tomorrows by Colette L. Saucier




Rating: 4.3 Stars with 9 votes
Category:
Contemporary, Romance
Price: FREE (Save $3.99) *Price subject to change at any time*  


UK Friends Click Here!

 “5.0 out of 5 stars I sat up most of the night trying to finish it. It was just riveting.”

""Fun, Witty, and Yummy!""

""A Summer Must-Read - This book made me laugh and made me cry! Colette Saucier brought the characters to life so successfully, there was a point in time that I had to stop myself from asking, 'Is All My Tomorrows a real daytime soap?'""

All My Tomorrows is losing the ratings war.

Headwriter Alice McGillicutty would do anything to save the long-running soap opera from cancellation, even reading the old absurdist melodrama The Edge of Darkness for inspiration.

When scandal rips Hollywood bad boy Peter Walsingham off the tabloids and into her studio, Alice doubts the small screen is big enough for his ego - or his entourage. In their battle of pride and prejudice, will Peter's vanity and arrogance compel Alice to write him out of her script?
Or can she find a role for him in All My Tomorrows?

New Feature!: Book Rating: R, Contains: Sex and Swearing, Free Today Only

Intentional Stranger by JJ Oxendine




Rating: 4.8 Stars with 11 votes
Category:
Mystery, Thriller
Price: FREE (Save $0.99) *Price subject to change at any time*  


UK Friends Click Here!

INTENTIONAL STRANGER

The death of her only child leaves Grace desperate to keep her marriage together. Unable to deal with the pain, she begins seeing a therapist who has her own motives. After getting divorced, she learns her ex-husband is the subject of a FBI money laundering investigation. Grace quickly realizes her marriage was not what it seemed, but has no idea how deep the lies run. Her journey to uncover the truth places her in danger and takes her down a trail she never imagined.

A suspense novella at 23,902 words filled with twists and turns.

New Feature!: Book Rating: PG-13, Free Today Only