Check out these books for less than $3.00!

Two Days of a Dream
by Kathryn Gilmore
Romance
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
How to Find Success Selling eBooks
by Victorine Lieske
Non Fiction/ How to
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
Dead Blow
by G.M. Barlean
Thriller
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here

Amazon's Changes




To tell see the deals and steals, please visit www.ereaderutopia.com. We'll add a few here, but most of the amazing books are available to view there.


Thursday, January 17, 2013

Featured Book: The A.R.T of Motivation by Ubong Ekpo

The A.R.T of Motivation by Ubong Ekpo



Rating: 5.0 Stars with 3 votes

Category: Non Fiction

Price: FREE (Save $3.99) *Price subject to change at any time*

UK Friends Click Here!


Ubong Ekpo is a featured author on the P.M.I Career section website and motivational speaker who has helped hundreds of people across America and Europe to discover and pursue life goals. From mentoring, life experience,study and building teams via corporate training,he has helped many individuals and Global teams build success.

In this book you will discover answers to questions like:

How do I pick the right career or business that's really me?

How do I know which of all the things I am motivated about on my list of goals to focus on and hit on target right now?

I've tried so many things and I was excited about this job, two years ago. I seem to have lost motivation again. Why do I hate it so much right now?

Is there a particular set of steps to get out of a career dip and strike a reservoir of motivation leading to fulfillment in life with achievements?

and much more...

An easy, engaging read that will result in radical changes as you turn on your dream machine.

Please go ahead and review after reading!

New Feature!: Book Rating: G; Free Through 11/18/2013